A topographical and historical description of the county of Suffolk, containing an account of its situation, extent, population ...
- Woodbridge, Printed by J. Munro; 1829.
London, Sold by Longman and Co., 1829.
- Physical Description:
- 2 p. ., 522 p. front. (fold. map) plates. 22 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA670 S9 K5 1829Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Running title: "The Suffolk traveller," under which title the work was first published in 1735. The present is a fourth edition, with Ebden's map in place of Kirby's.--Cf. Dict. Nat. Biog.
Map by Hoare & Reeves; after W. Ebden.
Map has imprint: London, S. Maunder, 1828.
Plates lithographed by L. Haghe; after J. G. Rowe.
- Subject Terms:
- Engraving, colored -- Specimens -- 1829.Lithography -- Specimens -- 1829.Longman and Co. -- Publisher.Maunder, S. -- Publisher.Munro, J. -- Printer.Suffolk (England) -- Description and travel.Woodbridge (Suffolk, England) -- Imprints -- Specimens.
YCBA Collections Search
Kirby, John, 1690-1753, A topographical and historical description of the county of Suffolk,, 1829
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.