Berlyn, Peter, The Crystal Palace, 1851
- The Crystal Palace: its architectural history and constructive marvels. By Peter Berlyn, and Charles Fowler, Junr.
- London, James Gilbert, 1851.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 92, xix,  p. fold front., ill., plates. 23 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNA6751 L6 C73Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- "Salisbury, printer."
Advertisements: 16 p. at end.
A number of plates by George Measom.
- Subject Terms:
- Crystal Palace (Great Exhibition, 1851, London, England)Gilbert, James -- Publisher.Great Exhibition (1851 : London, England)Green, John -- Prize award from Maida Hill Grammar School, 1852.Maida Hill Grammar School -- Prize award to John Green, 1852.Salisbury, -- Printer.
- Wood engravings -- 1851.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.