Childswickham Manor (England), Manor of Childswickham,, [between 1819 and 1822]
- Manor of Childswickham, in the county of Gloucester.
- Evesham, J. Agg, printer [between 1819 and 1822]
- Physical Description:
- broadside. 38 x 23 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsZ232 M5 case 3 no. 103+ OversizeAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- I̲n̲ Middle Hill Press. A collection of works printed at Middle Hill.
In two parts. At the top of the sheet is an address to the bailiff of the manor; at the bottom is the "charge in the court leet and court baron of Childswickham."
Printed between 1819 and 1822, when Agg worked for Phillipps.--Cf. Munby, A. N. L. Phillipps studies no. 3. Cambridge, 1954, p. 11-12.
- Subject Terms:
- Agg, J. -- Printer.Manors -- England -- Childswickham.Middle Hill Press -- Publisher.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.