Great Exhibition (1851 : London, England), Reports by the juries on the subjects in the thirty classes into which the exhibition was divided, 1852
Reports by the juries on the subjects in the thirty classes into which the exhibition was divided. Presentation copy.
- London, Printed for the Royal Commission, by William Clowes & Sons, 1852.
- Physical Description:
- 3 p. ., cxx, 867,  p. ill., 3 col. plates. 27 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsT690 .D8Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- At head of title: Exhibition of the Works of Industry of All Nations, 1851.
Plates lithographed by Day & Son.
Advertisements: 15,  p. at end.
- Subject Terms:
- Day & Son -- Printer.Great Britain. Commissioners for the Exhibition of 1851 -- Publisher.Leighton, Son & Hodge -- Bookbinder.William Clowes & Sons, ltd. -- Printer.
- Chromolithographs -- 1852.
Wood engravings -- 1852.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.