Ancient customs, sports, and pastimes, of the English; explained from authentic sources, & in a familiar manner. By J. Aspin ... With twelve engravings.
- London, John Harris, 1832.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 256 p. ill., XII plates. 14 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA110 A83View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- "Printed by Samuel Bentley."
Advertisement (list of books in The Little library):  p. at end.
In this copy plate IV has been bound in as a frontispiece.
- Subject Terms:
- Bentley, Samuel -- Printer.England -- Social life and customs -- Juvenile literature.Games -- England -- Juvenile literature.Harris, John -- Publisher.Sports -- England -- Juvenile literature.
- Wood engravings -- 1832.
Engravings -- 1832.
YCBA Collections Search
Aspin, Jehoshaphat, 18th/19th cent, Ancient customs, sports, and pastimes, of the English;, 1832
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.