The Historical and local new Bath guide,, 
- The Historical and local new Bath guide, containing an accurate description of the public buildings, institutions, and amusements of the city; with observations on the medicinal virtues, and directions for the use of the hot waters ...
- Bath, J. Barratt and Son, and Henry Gye 
- Physical Description:
- 1 p. ., 176 p. front., 7 plates, fold. plan. 19 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA690 B3 H6Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Cover title: Historical new Bath guide. 1823.
Plates by S. Springsguth, and W. J. White; after H. O. Neill, and Turnbull.
Advertising matter on back cover.
Imperfect: fold. plan, and p. 163-166 wanting.
- Subject Terms:
- Barratt (J.) and Son -- Publisher.Bath (England) -- Guidebooks.Engraving -- Specimens -- 1823.Gist, -- Autograph.Gye, Henry -- Publisher.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.