IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
The Historical and local new Bath guide,, 
The Historical and local new Bath guide, containing an accurate description of the public buildings, institutions, and amusements of the city; with observations on the medicinal virtues, and directions for the use of the hot waters ...
- Bath, J. Barratt and Son, and Henry Gye 
- Physical Description:
- 1 p. ., 176 p. front., 7 plates, fold. plan. 19 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA690 B3 H6View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- Cover title: Historical new Bath guide. 1823.
Plates by S. Springsguth, and W. J. White; after H. O. Neill, and Turnbull.
Advertising matter on back cover.
Imperfect: fold. plan, and p. 163-166 wanting.
- Subject Terms:
- Barratt (J.) and Son -- Publisher.Bath (England) -- Guidebooks.Engraving -- Specimens -- 1823.Gist, -- Autograph.Gye, Henry -- Publisher.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.