Britton, John, 1771-1857, The history and antiquities of the see and cathedral church of Norwich;, 1816
- The history and antiquities of the see and cathedral church of Norwich; illustrated with a series of engravings, of views, elevations, plans, and details of the architecture of that edifice: including biographical anecdotes of the bishops, and of other eminent persons connected with the church. By John Britton, F. S. A.
- London, Printed for, and published by, Longman, Hurst, Rees, Orme, and Brown, the author, and J. Taylor, 1816.
- Physical Description:
- 3 p. ., 89,  p. XXV plates (incl. plan) 30 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNA5461 B7 v. 1+ OversizeAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- I̲n̲ his Cathedral antiquities. London, 1816-1836, v. 1.
"A list of books, essays, and prints, that have been published relating to Norwich Cathedral; also a list of engraved portraits of its bishops."--p. -89.
- Subject Terms:
- Norwich Cathedral (Norwich, England)
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.