Britton, John, 1771-1857, The history and antiquities of the metropolitical church of Canterbury;, 1836
- The history and antiquities of the metropolitical church of Canterbury; illustrated by a series of engravings of views, elevations, plans, and details of the architecture of that edifice: with biographical anecdotes of the archbishops, etc. By John Britton ...
- London, M. A. Nattali, 1836.
- Physical Description:
- 3 p. ., ii, -114 p. XXVI [i. e. XXV] plates (incl. plans) 30 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNA5461 B7 v. 6+ OversizeAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- I̲n̲ his Cathedral antiquities. London, 1816-1836, v. 6.
Added t.-p., engraved, included in list of plates as plate XX.
"List of books, essays, and prints, which have been published relating to Canterbury Cathedral; also, a list of engraved portraits of its archbishops."--p. -106.
- Subject Terms:
- Canterbury Cathedral.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.