Longman (Firm), Salisbury Cathedral, 1814
- Salisbury Cathedral. May 1, 1814. This day is published, no. 1 ... of the history and illustration of the above-named edifice; constituting a portion of The cathedral antiquities of England; or An historical, architectural, and graphical illustration of the English cathedral churches. By John Britton, F. S. A.
- London, Longman, Hurst, Rees, Orme, and Brown, J. Taylor, and the author, 1814.
- Physical Description:
- 3 p. 27 cm. (in case 33 cm.)
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNA5461 B69+ OversizeAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- British Art Center has 2 copies. Copy 2 is bound with copy 2 of Britton, John. The history and antiquities of the cathedral church of Salisbury. London, 1814 (call no.: Folio A N87 copy 2 v. 1) Copy 2 is inlaid to size.
"Charles Whittingham, printer, Chiswick".
- Subject Terms:
- Britton, John -- Publisher.Britton, John, 1771-1857. History and antiquities of the cathedral church of Salisbury.Longman, Hurst, Rees, Orme, and Brown -- Publisher.Taylor, J. (Josiah) -- Publisher.Whittingham, Charles -- Printer.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.