The pretty young playful innocent lamb, [between 1819 and 1823]
- The pretty young playful innocent lamb. A new game of questions & commands.
- London, Printed for E. Wallis [between 1819 and 1823]
- Physical Description:
- 16 leaves. col. ill. 18 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsGV1199 P68Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- "Printed by T. Davis, 102, Minories." The printer was at the address between 1819 and 1822, according to Todd.
Fairman, Elisabeth R. Pleasures and pastimes, 76
- Exhibition History:
- <double click to display>
- <double click to hide>
- Subject Terms:
- Davis, T. -- Printer.Etching, colored -- Specimens -- 1819-1823.Kennaway, Tom -- Pres. insc. from Mrs. T. G. Sanders.Sanders, T. G., Mrs. -- Pres. insc. to Tom Kennaway.Wallis, E. -- Publisher.
- Games -- Great Britain.
Recreations -- Great Britain.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.