Description of the view of Naples, and surrounding scenery;, 1821
- Description of the view of Naples, and surrounding scenery; now exhibiting in Henry Aston Barker and J. Burford's panorama, Strand ...
- London, Printed by J. and C. Adlard, 1821.
- Physical Description:
- 12 p. fold. front. 21 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDG843 D4Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- The artists are identified as Henry Aston Barker and John Burford in Notes and queries, v. 159 (1930), p. 60.
Frontispiece "printed at C. Hullmandel's lithographic establishment."
- Subject Terms:
- Adlard (J. and C.) -- Printer.Hullmandel, C. -- Printer.Lithography -- Specimens -- 1821.Naples (Italy) -- Description and travel.Panorama, Strand, London.Panoramas.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.