IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Minton, Hollins & Company, Minton, Hollins, & Co, [186-?]
Minton, Hollins, & Co. Manufacturers of encaustic, Venetian, and mosiac pavements, Stoke upon Trent, Staffordshire.
- Stoke upon Trent, Minton, Hollins, & Co. [186-?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 p. .,  col. plates. 38 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNA3705 M5+ OversizeView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- Printed label on cover: Patterns of tile and mosaic pavements, manufactured by Minton, Hollins & Co., Stoke-Upon-Trent.
Plates printed by Leighton, Brothers and William Dickes.
Price list laid in; printed by L. M. Woolley.
- Subject Terms:
- Dickes, William, 1815-1892 -- Printer.Leighton, Brothers -- Printer.Minton, Hollins & Co. -- Publisher.Pavements, Mosaic.Pavements, Tile.Woolley, L. M. -- Printer.
- Chromolithographs -- 186-?.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.