A suit of armour for youth ...
- London, Published by the proprietor, 1824.
- Physical Description:
- xii, 92 p. front., plates. 20 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7740 G7View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Preface signed S. G. (i e. Stacey Grimaldi)--Cf. The Osborne Collection of Early Children's Books.
Plates by Armstrong and R. L. Wright; after W. G.
"Sold by Longman, Hurst, Rees, Orme, Brown, and Green"--cover-title.
"Printed by S. and R. Bentley."
In the original printed wrappers.
- Subject Terms:
- Bentley (S. and R.) -- Printer.Children's literature.Emblem books -- Specimens.Etching -- Specimens -- 1824.Ethics.Longman, Hurst, Rees, Orme, Brown, and Green -- Publisher.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.