Cathedral antiquities of England. Preparing for publication, The history and antiquities of the cathedral church of Norwich: illustrated with a series of engravings of views, elevations, plans, and architectural details of that edifice; also, delineations of the ancient monuments and sculpture: includig biographical anecdotes of the bishops, and of other eminent persons connected with the church. By J. Britton, F. S. A. ...
- London, The author, Longman, Hurst, Rees, Orme, and Brown, Taylor [etc., etc. ca. 1815]
- Physical Description:
- 2 p. 25 cm. (in case 29 cm.)
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNA5461 B694+ OversizeView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Published ca. 1815. The history and antiquities of the see and cathedral church of Norwich was published in 1816.
- Subject Terms:
- Britton, John -- Publisher.Britton, John, 1771-1857. History and antiquities of the see and cathedral church of Norwich.Longman, Hurst, Rees, Orme, and Brown -- Publisher.Taylor -- Publisher.
YCBA Collections Search
Britton, John, 1771-1857, Cathedral antiquities of England, ca. 1815]
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.