Britton, John, 1771-1857, Preparing for publication, 1835]
- Preparing for publication. Illustrations, with a topographical and descriptive account of Toddington ... By John Britton, F. S. A.
- London, Printed for the author, and sold by Longman and Co., J. Weale [etc., etc., 1835]
- Physical Description:
-  p. 27 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNA5461 B68+ OversizeAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- British Art Center has 2 copies. Copy 1 is cased with copy 1 of Longman, Hurst, Rees, Orme, and Brown. Works on antiquities. London . Copy 2 is bound with John Britton's The history and antiquities of the cathedral church of Worcester. London, 1835 [i. e. 1832-1835] (call no.: Folio A N87 copy 1 v. 14).
An advertisement of the author's publications, noting such works as Illustrations ... of Cassiobury Park and The cathedral antiquities of England.
- Subject Terms:
- Britton, John -- Publisher.Britton, John, 1771-1857. Cathedral antiquities of England.Britton, John, 1771-1857. Graphic illlustrations, with historical and descriptive accounts, of Toddington, Gloucestershire.Britton, John, 1771-1857. History and description, with graphic illustrations, of Casssiobury Park, Hertfordshire.Longman and Co. -- Publisher.Weale, J. -- Publisher.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.