An excursion from Sidmouth to Chester, in the summer of 1803. In a series of letters to a lady. Including sketches of the principal towns and villages in the counties of Devon, Somerset, Gloucester, Monmouth, Hereford, Salop, Derby, Stafford, Warwick, and Worcester .. By the Rev. Edmund Butcher ...
- London, Printed by C. Whittingham for H. D. Symonds, and S. Woolmer, Exeter, 1805.
- Physical Description:
- 2 v. front. (v. 1) 17 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA625 B8Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Frontispiece after Hubert Cornish.
Ms. notes by William Beckford.
- Subject Terms:
- Beckford, William, 1760-1844 -- Provenance.Clements, Henry J. B. (Henry John Beresford), 1869-1940 -- Bookplate.Great Britain -- Description and travel.
YCBA Collections Search
Butcher, Edmund, 1757-1822, An excursion from Sidmouth to Chester,, 1805
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.