Great Britain. War Office. Special Committee on Shrapnel v. Segment Shell, Illustrations to the Report of the Special Committee on Shrapnel v. Segment Shell, 1869
- Illustrations to the Report of the Special Committee on Shrapnel v. Segment Shell.
- [London?] 1869.
- Physical Description:
- 3 leaves. 22 plates (part col., part fold.; incl. plans) 24 x 39 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio A U1Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- On cover: Plates. Dartmoor experiments. 1869.
British Art Center is wanting the Report.
Plates by H. Butter; and James Ferguson; after Lieut. Howard, R. A.; Lt. Day, R. E.; Lt. G. A. Cockburn, R. E.; and Capt. E. H. Thurlow, R. A.
Some plates lithographed at the Royal Carriage Department, or at the Topl. Dépôt of the War Office.
- Subject Terms:
- Projectiles.Royal Carriage Department -- Printer.Topl. Dépôt of the War Office -- Printer.
- Chromolithographs -- 1869.
Lithotints -- 1869.
Lithographs -- 1869.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.