Ashmolean Museum, Catalogus librorum manuscriptorum viri clarissimi Antonii à Wood, 1824
- Catalogus librorum manuscriptorum viri clarissimi Antonii à Wood. Being a minute catalogue of each particular contained in the manuscript collections of Antony a Wood, deposited in the Ashmolean Museum, at Oxford. By William Huddesford, M. A., Keeper of the Ashmolean Museum.
- [Middle Hill] Re-printed at the Tower of Broadway, 1824.
- Physical Description:
- 3 p. ., -52 p. 33 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsZ232 M5 case 1 no.7+ OversizeAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- I̲n̲ Middle Hill Press. A collection of works printed at Middle Hill.
The collection was transferred to the Bodleian Library in 1860.
Ms. notes, most indicating whether or not certain mss. have been printed.
- Subject Terms:
- Manuscripts -- Great Britain -- Catalogs.Middle Hill Press -- Publisher.Oxford (England) -- History -- Sources -- Bibliography.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.