Seroux d'Agincourt, Jean Baptists Louis Georges, 1730-1814, History of art by its monuments,, 1847
- History of art by its monuments, from its decline in the fourth century to its restoration in the sixteenth; translated from the French of Seroux d'Agincourt ...
- Alternate Title(s):
- Histoire de l'art par les monuments. English
- London, Longman, Brown, Green, and Longmans, 1847.
- Physical Description:
- 3 v. in 1. 328 plates (incl. plans) 53 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio A N86Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Translation of: Histoire de l'art par les monuments.
Plates printed on both sides.
"List of authorities":  p. at end of v. 3.
"Vizetelly Brothers and Co. Printers and Engravers."
Plates by A. Rivelanti and G. Carattoni, after continental old masters.
- v. 1. Architecture.--v. 2. Sculpture.--v. 3. Painting.
- Subject Terms:
- Architecture -- History.Art -- History.Art, Medieval.Engraving -- Specimens -- 1847.Longman, Brown, Green, and Longmans -- Publisher.Painting.Sculpture.Vizetelly Brothers and Co. -- Printer.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.