Description of the Egyptian court / erected in the Crystal Palace by Owen Jones ... and Joseph Bonomi ; with an historical notice of the monuments of Egypt by Samuel Sharpe ...
- London : Crystal Palace Library, and Bradbury and Evans ..., 1854.
- Physical Description:
- 71,  p.,  folded leaf of plates : ill., plans ; 17 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA687 C9 J62 Copy 1Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA687 C9 J62 Copy 2Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Illustrations by Philip Henry Delamotte, Martin, and T. Bolton. Lithographed plan printed by Maclure & Co.
British Art Center has 2 copies.
Copy 1 has advertisements: 8 p. at end and on verso of front wrapper, and is imperfect: back wrapper wanting.
Copy 2 is bound with: The Pompeian court in the Crystal Palace / George Scharf. London, 1854 (DA687.C9 S323 1854).
- Subject Terms:
- Art, Egyptian -- Exhibitions.Bradbury and Evans -- Publisher.Crystal Palace (Sydenham, London, England)Crystal Palace Library -- Publisher.Maclure & Co. -- Printer.
- Wood engravings -- 1854.
Lithographs -- 1854.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.