Thirty-six views in Scotland, chiefly from drawings by J. C. esq. With descriptions.
- London, Sold by J. and J. Boydell, 1791.
- Physical Description:
- 1 p. ., 12 p. 36 plates. 20 x 26 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA855 C17+ OversizeView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- J. C. may be the initials of John Clerk.
Plates by I. Fraser, D. Blackmore Pyet, A. Robertson, and B. Lizars; after Major Robertson, Ensign Erskine, P. Sandby, A. Nasmyth, and F. Skelly.
- Subject Terms:
- Boydell (J. and J.) -- Publisher.Engraving -- Specimens -- 1791.Galton, Samuel -- Pres. insc. from David Lindoe.Lindoe, David -- Pres. insc. to Samuel Galton.Scotland -- Pictorial works.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.