Britton, John, 1771-1857, The history and antiquities of the abbey, and cathedral church of Peterborough;, 1836
- The history and antiquities of the abbey, and cathedral church of Peterborough; illustrated by a series of engravings of views, elevations, plans, and details of the architecture of the church; with biographical anecdotes of eminent persons connected with the establishment. By John Britton ...
- London, M. A. Nattali, 1836.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 88 p. XVI [i. e. XV] plates (incl. plan) 30 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNA5461 B7 v.7+ OversizeAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- I̲n̲ his Cathedral antiquities. London, 1816-1836, v. 7.
Bound with his The history and antiquities of the cathedral church of Salisbury. London, 1836.
Title vignette included in list of plates as plate XVI.
- Subject Terms:
- Peterborough Cathedral.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.