An historical and architectural essay relating to Redcliffe Church, Bristol: illustrated with plans, views, and architectural details: including an account of the monuments, and anecdotes of the eminent persons interred within its walls; also, an essay on the life and character of Thomas Chatterton. By J. Britton, F. S. A. ...
- London, Printed for Longman, Hurst, Rees, Orme, and Brown, J. Taylor, and the author, 1813.
- Physical Description:
- xvi, 72 p. XII plates incl. front., plans. 26 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNA5471 B85 B7View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- SML Byz B77 813b: Plates wanting.
"Printed by T. Bensley."
Page vi misnumbered iv.
Plates by J. Le Keux, J. Roffe, and S. Rawle; after Mackenzie, C. Wild, and G. Shepherd.
A few plates printed by Hayward.
- Subject Terms:
- Bensley, T. -- Printer.Britton, J. -- Publisher.Chatterton, Thomas, 1752-1770.Engraving -- Specimens -- 1813.Hall, R Chichester -- Autograph.Hayward -- Printer.Longman, Hurst, Rees, Orme, and Brown -- Publisher.St. Mary Redcliffe (Church : Bristol, England)Taylor, J. (Josiah) -- Publisher.
YCBA Collections Search
Britton, John, 1771-1857, An historical and architectural essay relating to Redcliffe Church, Bristol, 1813
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.