Britton, John, 1771-1857, The history and antiquities of the cathedral church of Worcester, 1835 [i. e. 1832-1835]
- The history and antiquities of the cathedral church of Worcester: illustrated by a series of engravings of views, elevations, plans, and details of that edifice: including an architectural description of the church, and biographical anecdotes of the bishops and of other eminent persons connected with the cathedral. By John Britton ...
- London, Longman, Rees, Orme, Brown, Green, and T. Longman, 1835 [i. e. 1832-1835]
- Physical Description:
- xxxii, 31, , 16,  p. XVII [i. e. XVI] plates (incl. plan) 30 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNA5461 B7 v.5+ OversizeAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- I̲n̲ his Cathedral antiquities. London, 1816-1836, v. 5.
Title vignette included in list of plates as plate XVII.
Added t.-p. included in collation as plate XIV.
"A list of books, essays, and prints, which have been published relating to the cathedral of Worcester. With a list of engraved portraits of its bishops."--p. 11-15 (2d group of paging).
- Subject Terms:
- Worcester Cathedral.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.