Jones, Owen, 1809-1874, The Alhambra court in the Crystal Palace , 1854
The Alhambra court in the Crystal Palace / erected and described by Owen Jones ...
- London : Crystal Palace Library, and Bradbury & Evans ..., 1854.
- Physical Description:
- 119,  p.,  leaf of plates : ill., plans ; 18 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA687 C9 J6 Copy 1Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA687 C9 J6 Copy 2Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- British Art Center has 2 copies.
Copy 1 is in original printed wrappers, and has advertisements: 8 p. at end, and on verso of front wrapper and recto and verso of back wrapper.
Copy 2 is bound with: The Pompeian court in the crystal palace / George Scharf. London, 1854 (DA687.C9 S323 1854).
"An historical notice of the kings of Granada, from the conquest of that city by the Arabs to the expulsion of the Moors, by Pasqual de Gayangos": p. -117.
Illustrations by Philip Henry Delamotte and T. Bolton. Lithographed plan printed by Maclure & Co.
- Subject Terms:
- Alhambra (Granada, Spain)Bradbury & Evans. -- Publisher.Crystal Palace (Sydenham, London, England)Crystal Palace Library -- Publisher.Maclure & Co. -- Printer.
- Wood engravings -- 1854.
Lithographs -- 1854.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.