The traveller's guide: shewing how a man can journey from the far country unto the land of eternal bliss, a place where there is no death, nor sorrow or crying, nor any more pain.
- Liverpool, Evangelical Tract Agency; 1870?]
London, S. W. Partridge, James E. Hawkins [etc., etc. 1870?]
- Physical Description:
-  p. col. front., ill., col. plates. 25 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsBJ1571.A2 T7Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Plate dated April 1, 1870.
"Instructions for the treatment of the apparently drowned" printed on front and back pastedowns.
Plates by Kronheim & Co.
- Subject Terms:
- Christian life.Conduct of life.Evangelical Tract Agency -- Publisher.Hawkins, James E. -- Publisher.Kronheim & Co. -- Printer.Partridge, S. W. -- Publisher.
- Chromoxylographs -- 1870?.
Wood engravings -- 1870?.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.