A genealogical chart of the Kings and queens of England from the reign of William the Conqueror to that of His Most Gracious Majesty William the Fourth.
- 2d ed.
- London, George Taylor, Junr. [between 1830 and 1837]
- Physical Description:
- geneal. table. col. ill. 58 x 79 cm. fold. to 23 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA28.1 G4Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Published between 1830 and 1837, the years of William IV's reign.
"W. T. Fry, engr."
- Subject Terms:
- Engraving, colored -- Specimens -- 1830-1837.Great Britain -- Kings and rulers -- Genealogy.Taylor, George, Junr. -- Publisher.
YCBA Collections Search
A genealogical chart of the Kings and queens of England from the reign of William the Conqueror to that of His Most Gracious Majesty William the Fourth, [between 1830 and 1837]
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.