Etchings from original drawings of antiquities in the county of Kent, by Fredk. Wilton Litchfield Stockdale.
- London, Published for the proprietor, by Messrs. J. & A. Arch, 1810.
- Physical Description:
-  p. 40 [i. e. 39] plates. 31 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA670 K3 S7+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Engraved t.-p. included in list of plates as plate 1.
"Printed by Thomas Maiden."
Many plates drawn and etched by the author. Remaining plates by the author; after G. Shepherd, I. Hawksworth, and W. Woolnoth.
Extra-illustrated with etchings after Salvator Rosa, Adrian Van Diest, and Van Goÿen.
With this is bound: Cuitt, George. Old buildings in the city of Chester. [Chester, 1810].
- Subject Terms:
- Arch (J. & A.) -- Publisher.Etching -- Specimens -- 1810.Kent (England) -- Antiquities.Kent (England) -- Pictorial works.Maiden, Thomas -- Printer.
- Extra-illustrated copies (Provenance)
YCBA Collections Search
Stockdale, Frederick Wilton Litchfield, Etchings from original drawings of antiquities in the county of Kent,, 1810
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.