Bysshe, Edward, Sir, 1615?-1679, Visitation of Wiltshire 1677, 1854
- Visitation of Wiltshire 1677. Ex Mss. Phillipps.
- [Middle Hill] Typis Medio-Montanis, excudit Jacobus Rogers, 1854.
- Physical Description:
-  p. 36 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsZ232 M5 case 4 no.156+ OversizeAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- I̲n̲ Middle Hill Press. A collection of works printed at Middle Hill.
The visitation was made by Sir Edward Bysshe.
British Art Center has 2 copies. Copy 2 is a proof copy, and is wanting its t.-p. With copies 1 and 2 are bound copies 1 and 2 of: [Great Britain. Court of Chancery] Wilts. inquisitiones post mortem. [Middle Hill, ca. 1854].
- Subject Terms:
- Heraldry -- England -- Wiltshire.Middle Hill Press -- Publisher.Visitations, Heraldic -- England -- Wiltshire.Wiltshire (England) -- Genealogy.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.