General view of the agriculture of the county of Lancaster. With observations on the means of its improvement. By John Holt, of Walton near Liverpool. Drawn up for the consideration of the Board of Agriculture and Internal Improvement.
- London, Printed by J. Nichols. 1794.
- Physical Description:
- 114 [i. e. 113] p. plate, fold. col. map. 25 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsS457 L3 G7Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Imperfect: half-title wanting.
Page 113 incorrectly numbered 114.
Map "taken in 1793, by I. Holt, sketched from a survey of the county. By Wm. Yates.
- Subject Terms:
- Agriculture -- England -- Lancashire.Etching, colored -- Specimens -- 1794.Lancashire (England) -- Economic conditions.Nichols, J. -- Printer.
- Aquatints -- 1794.
YCBA Collections Search
Great Britain. Board of Agriculture, General view of the agriculture of the county of Lancaster, 1794
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.