Vestigia anglicana; or, Illustrations of the more interesting and debatable points in the history and antiquities of England: from the earliest ages to the accession of the house of Tudor ... By Stephen Reynolds Clarke ...
- London, Printed for T. & G. Underwood, 1826.
- Physical Description:
- 2 v. front. (port.) 25 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA130 C61Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC,RB DA130 C61: William Beckford's copy with his Ms. notes.
SML By6 90: 22 cm.
In form of dialogue.
Historians, historical records, etc.: v. 2, p. 425-458.
"T. Bensley, Printer."
Master negative microfilm available: Columbia University Libraries, 1993 (NYCG92-B26921).
- Subject Terms:
- Beckford, William, 1760-1844 -- Provenance.Bensley, T. -- Printer.Clements, Henry J. B. (Henry John Beresford), 1869-1940 -- Bookplate.Great Britain -- History -- To 1485.Underwood (T. & G.) -- Publisher.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.