The history of Sandford and Merton: a book for the young. By Thomas Day.
- London, T. Nelson and Sons, 1855.
Edinburgh, T. Nelson and Sons, 1855.
- Physical Description:
- 3 p. ., -408 p. front., plates. 15 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPR3398.D3 H5 1855View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Series statement at head of title.
Plates by M. Jackson and Adeney; after J. Gillis and B. Foster.
- Subject Terms:
- Bowker, George -- Pres. insc. to Hugh Currie Junr., 1856.Currie, Hugh, Junr. -- Pres. insc. from George Bowker, 1856.Nelson (T.) and Sons -- Publisher.
- Wood engravings -- 1855.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.