Booker, Luke, 1762-1835, A descriptive and historical account of Dudley Castle , 1825
- A descriptive and historical account of Dudley Castle : and its surrounding scenery : with graphic illustrations / by the Rev. Luke Booker.
- Dudley : Printed and sold at the office of the late J. Hinton. For Messrs. Nichols, Messrs. Longman and Co., Messrs. Hatchards, Messrs. Simpkin and Marshall, London, 1825.
Dudley : Printed by the executors of the late J. Hinton
- Physical Description:
- x, 144,  pages,  leaves of plates, () folded : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA690. D81 B7 Copy 1Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA690. D81 B7 Copy 2Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Paul F. WalterAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Title vignette.
Publisher's advertisements:  p. at end.
Engraving by Thomas Mann Baynes; after J. M. Child and Luke Booker. Lithography printed by C. Hullmandel.
Some plates on double leaves.
BAC: British Art Center copy 1 is bound in publisher's original gold glazed paper coverd boards. Rebacked.
BAC: British Art Center copy 2 is 22 cm. Bound in contemporary half calf with marbled boards.
- Subject Terms:
- Dudley Castle Site (England) -- Guidebooks.Dudley Castle Site (England) -- History.England -- Antiquities.Hinton, J. -- Publisher.
Lithographs -- 1825.
Engravings -- 1825.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.