Boydell and Co, Boydell's heads of illustrious and celebrated persons,, 1811
- Boydell's heads of illustrious and celebrated persons, generally connected with the history of Great Britain in the reigns of James I. Charles I. Charles II. and James II. The portraits painted by Van Dyke, Lely, Kneller, Riley, &c. Engraved by John Smith, &c. And revised by Richard Earlom. With biographical memoirs, by John Watkins, LL.D.
- London, Printed by W. Bulmer and Co.; and published by Messrs. Boydell and Co., 1811.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 94 p. front. (port.) ports. 48 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio A D25Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Portraits also by F. Bartolozzi, J. Finlayson, V. Green, W. Baillie, I. Beckett and R. Williams; after Federico Zuccheri, Fra. Hilyard, Cornelius Johnson, I. Haysmans, Netcsher, Abraham Hondius, N. de Largilliere, W. Wissing, and M. Dahll.
- Subject Terms:
- Boydell and Co. -- Bookbinder.Bulmer (W.) and Co. -- Printer.Great Britain -- Biography -- Portraits.Great Britain -- History -- Stuarts, 1603-1714.Leake, J. H. -- Bookbinder.Stuart family.Vaughan, Robert Chambré, 1796-1876 -- Bookplate.
- Mezzotints -- 1811.
Engravings -- 1811.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.