- London, M. A. Nattali, 1816-1836.
- Physical Description:
- 13 v. ill., plates, plans. 30 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNA5461 B7+ OversizeAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Title from engraved half-titles.
A made up copy. Imprint varies: v. 1 and 2 published by Longman, Hurst, Rees, Orme, and Brown, the author, and J. Taylor; v. 3 published by Longman, Hurst, Rees, Orme, Brown, and Green, the author, and J. Taylor; v. 4 published by Longman, Rees, Orme, Brown, and Green, the author, and Joseph Taylor; v. 5 published by Longman, Rees, Orme, Brown, Green, and T. Longman; remaining volumes published by M. A. Nattali.
Text of v. 2, 4, and 5 printed by C. Whittingham, Chiswick. Text of v. 3 printed by C. and C. Whittingham, Chiswick. Text of v. 6-13 printed by Marchant.
Plates in v. 1 and 2 printed by Hayward and Cox & Barnett. Plates in v. 3 printed by Cox & Co. and Hayward. Plates in v. 4 printed by Barnett & Son, Barnett, and Hayward.
Illustrative matter by J. Thompson, R. Roffe, Henry Le Keux, J. Roffe, Edm. Turrell, James Lewis, Wm. Findlay, T. Ranson, John Le Keux, J. Scott, C. Askey, R. Sands, S. Rawle, A. Pugin, W. Wallis, Varrall, R. Roose, T. Higham, Jas. Redaway, W. Taylor, G. Gladwin, W. Woolnoth, S. Williams, E. Gladwin, J. Lambert, W. Deeble, H. Winkles, W. Winkles, J. Carter, Wm. Smith, S. Noble, H. Hobson, Branston, Wright, John Cleghorn, Wm. Radclyffe, G. Hollis, Rhodes, T. Williams, and G. F. Storm; after R. Cattermole, F. Mackenzie, Henry Bassett, Wm. Radclyffe, Edw. Blore, J. Britton, John Adey Repton, J. Scott, C. F. Porden, A. Pugin, G. Cattermole, S. Rayner, H. Shaw, J. Martin, H. Gastineau, Joseph Gandy, T. H. Clarke, W. H. Bartlett, C. Hacker, T. Hearne, R. Kitton, R. W. Billings, J. D. Harding, C. Kitton, S. Templeton, T. Baxter, G. L. Taylor, Edw. Cresy, P. Gandy, H. Ansted, T. Uwins, E. W. Garbett, H. C. Edwards, Joseph Potter, Thos. Johnson, T. Wyatt, I. S. Cotman, C. Moore, J. Carter, Willis, and Brooke.
BAC: British Art Center copy extra-illustrated with photographs and prints.
- Subject Terms:
- Britton, John -- Publisher.Cathedrals -- England.Church architecture -- England.Hunnewell, James Frothingham, 1832-1910 -- Bookplate, 1902.Longman, Hurst, Rees, Orme, and Brown -- Publisher.Marchant -- Printer.Nattali, M.A. (Michael Angelo) -- Publisher.Whittingham (C. and C.) -- Printer.Whittingham, C. -- Printer.
- Etchings -- 1816-1836.
Wood engravings. -- 1816-1836.
Engravings -- 1816-1836.
Extra-illustrated copies (Provenance)
- V. 1. Norwich. 1816.--v. 2. York. 1819 [i. e. 1818-1819]--v. 3. Wells. 1824 [i. e. 1823-1824]--v. 4. Hereford. 1831 [i.e. 1830-1831]--v. 5. Worcester. 1835 [i. e. 1832-1835]--v. 6. Canterbury. 1836.--v. 7. Salisbury. 1836; and Peterborough. 1836.--v. 8. Oxford. 1836.--v. 9. Winchester. 1836.--v. 10. Lichfield. 1836.--v. 11. Exeter. 1836.--v. 12. Gloucester. 1836.--v. 13. Bristol. 1836.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.