IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Hulme, F. Edward (Frederick Edward), 1841-1909, Suggestions in floral design, [1878-1879]
Suggestions in floral design. By F. Edward Hulme ...
- London, Cassell Petter & Galpin [1878-1879]
New York [etc.] Cassell Petter & Galpin [1878-1879]
- Physical Description:
- 2 p. ., -52 p. col. front., 50 col. plates. 37 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNK1565 H9+ OversizeView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- Plates printed by Dupuy & fils, Paris.
Added t.-p. in gold and colors.
- Subject Terms:
- Cassell Petter & Galpin -- Publisher.Decoration and ornament -- Plant forms.Scott, Samuel Parsons, 1846-1929 -- Autograph.
- Chromolithographs -- 1878-1879.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.