An historical and architectural essay relating to Redcliffe Church, Bristol: illustrated with plans, views, and architectural details: including an account of the monuments, and anecdotes of the eminent persons interred within its walls; also, and essay on the life and character of Thomas Chatterton. By J. Britton ...
- London, Printed for Longman, Hurst, Rees, Orme, and Brown, J. Taylor, and the author [etc., etc.] 1813.
- Physical Description:
- xii, 40 p. XII plates (incl. front., plans) 29 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNA5461 B7 13+ OversizeAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC,RB NA5461 +B7 13: Bound with his The history and antiquities of the abbey, and cathedral church of Bristol. London, 1836. Large paper copy.
Plates by J. Le Keux, J. Roffe, and S. Rawle; after MacKenzie, C. Wild, and G. Shepherd.
"Printed by T. Bensley."
A few plates printed by Hayward.
- Subject Terms:
- Bensley, T. -- Printer.Britton, John -- Publisher.Engraving -- Specimens -- 1813.Hayward, -- Printer.Longman, Hurst, Rees, Orme, and Brown -- Publisher.St. Mary Redcliffe (Church : Bristol, England)Taylor, J. (Josiah) -- Publisher.
YCBA Collections Search
Britton, John, 1771-1857, An historical and architectural essay relating to Redcliffe Church, Bristol, 1813
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.