Illustrations of modern sculpture. A series of engravings, with descriptive prose, and illustrative poetry, by T. K. Hervey ...
- London, Published for the proprietors, by Relfe and Fletcher, Charles Tilt, and Hodgson, Boys, and Graves, 1834.
- Physical Description:
-  p. 18 plates., tables. 35 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNB1150 H5+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Text printed by J. Unwin; some plates published by Moon, Boys, and Graves; Relfe and Unwin; or John Relfe.
Plates by P. W. Tomkins, W. Finden, W. T. Fry, R. H. Dyer, H. Cook, E. Finden, J. Thomson, and B. Holl; after H. Corbould, E. T. Parris, and Pistrucci.
Added t.-p., engraved.
- Subject Terms:
- Engraving -- Specimens -- 1834.Hawkins, Walter, 1787-1862 -- Bookplate.Hodgson, Boys, and Graves -- Publisher.Moon, Boys, and Graves -- Publisher.Relfe and Fletcher -- Publisher.Relfe and Unwin -- Publisher.Relfe, John -- Publisher.Sculpture -- History.Sculpture.Stipple engraving -- Specimens -- 1834.Tilt, Charles, 1797-1861 -- Publisher.Unwin, J. -- Printer.
YCBA Collections Search
Hervey, Thomas Kibble, 1799-1859, Illustrations of modern sculpture, 1834
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.