Sketches from nature of animals and rustic groups, printed with the new tint stone, and touched with white, by Thomas Sidney Cooper.
- London, Charles Tilt [1838?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 p. ., 32 plates. 28 x 38 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio A N 88Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- A reissue, in tinted lithography, of the author's New drawing book of animals and rustic groups. London, 1837. Both works are advertised in the Center's copy of Phillips, G. F. The theory and practice of painting in water colours. London, 1838.
Some plates signed: A. Ducôte's Lithog.
- Subject Terms:
- Animals -- Pictorial works.Drawing books -- Specimens.Ducôte, A. -- Printer.Hulton, E. -- Autograph, 1838.Tilt, Charles, 1797-1861 -- Publisher.
- Lithotints -- 1838?.
YCBA Collections Search
Cooper, Thomas Sidney, 1803-1902, Sketches from nature of animals and rustic groups,, [1838?]
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.