Emblems, divine and moral, by Francis Quarles.
- A new ed., carefully rev. and corr., with the addition of glossarial notes, by the Rev. Robert Wilson, A. M. ...
- London, J. Robins and Co., 1824.
- Physical Description:
- 2 v. fronts. (v. 1: port.) plates. 16 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPR3652 E3 1824View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Frontispiece, v. 1, by J. Chapman, after W. Marshall.
Advertisements:  p. at end of v. 2.
- Subject Terms:
- Emblem books -- Specimens.Emblems.Engraving -- Specimens -- 1824.Robins (J.) and Co. -- Publisher.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.