Feriæ sacræ; or, Short notes on the great festivals of the church and the services appointed for their celebration; with appropriate chants and hymns. Compiled and edited by the Rev. T. Tunstall Haverfield ...
- London, John Ollivier, 1847.
- Physical Description:
- 3 p. ., -151 (i. e. 175) p., 1 leaf. 24 plates (music) 28 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsML3166 .H18+ OversizeView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
Printed by J. and H. Cox (Brothers).
Added t.-p., illustrated.
Each of the 12 parts has half-title in colors, not included in paging.
Errata slip inserted.
- Subject Terms:
- Church of England -- Liturgy.Church year.Cox (J. & H.) (Brothers) -- Printer.Fasts and feasts.Ollivier, John -- Publisher.Verney, Ruth Florence, b. 1879 -- Autograph, 1923.
- Chromolithographs -- 1847.
Wood engravings -- 1847.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.