Annales Furnesienses. History and antiquities of the abbey of Furness, by Thomas Alcock Beck, esq.
- London, Payne and Foss, 1844.
Ulverston, S. Soulby, 1844.
- Physical Description:
- 4 p. ., [vii]-xi, 403 p., 1 leaf, cxi,  p. front., illus., plates, (part double) plans, facsims. (part col., part double) 33 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA690 F95 B4+ OversizeView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Plates engraved by J. LeKeux, Senr., J. T. Willmore, J. Godfrey, T. Turnbull, and Jas. Carter; after H. Shaw, and D. Crosthwaite.
Some plates printed by McQueen.
Colophon: "London: from the Shakspeare Press, by William Nicol ... 1844."
"Only 250 copies printed."
- Subject Terms:
- Drummond, Henry, 1786-1860 -- Bookplate.Furness Abbey.McQueen -- Printer.Nattali, M.A. (Michael Angelo) -- Publisher.Nicol, William -- Printer.Payne and Foss -- Publisher.Shakspeare Press (London, England) -- Printer.Soulby, S. -- Publisher.
- Lithotints -- 1844.
Lithographs -- 1844.
Wood engravings -- 1844.
Woodcuts -- 1844.
Engravings -- 1844.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.