IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Roscoe, Thomas, 1791-1871, Wanderings and excursions in South Wales;, 
Wanderings and excursions in South Wales; including the scenery of the River Wye. By Thomas Roscoe, esq. Forty-eight engravings, by Radclyffe, from drawings by Cox, Harding, Fielding, Creswick, Watson, &c.
- London. C. Tilt, and Simpkin and Co.; 
Birmingham, Wrightson and Webb 
- Physical Description:
- 8 p. ., 268,  p. front., ill., 42 plates, 2 maps. 25 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA730 R791Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- BAC : Imperfect: plate showing Cardigan wanting.
Plates and maps by W. Radclyffe and Jas. Wyld; after D. Cox, J. D. Harding, H. Warren, E. Watson, C. Birch, Copley Fielding, G. Hough, Charles Radclyffe, John Wrightson, and T. Creswick.
Added t.-p., engraved: Wanderings in South Wales ...
"Partly written by Louisa A. Twamley, afterwards Mrs. Meredith."--Dict. Nat. Biog.
- Subject Terms:
- Engraving -- Specimens -- 1837.Simpkin and Co. -- Publisher.Tilt, C. -- Publisher.Wales, South -- Description and travel.Williams, Joseph Grout, 1848-1923 -- Bookplate.Wrightson and Webb -- Publisher.Wye, River (Wales and England)
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.