Wright, G. N. (George Newenham), 1790?-1877, The Rhine illustrated, 1841-1842
The Rhine illustrated.
- London & Fisher, Son & Co., 1841-1842.
Paris, Fisher, Son & Co., 1841-1842.
- Physical Description:
- 2 v. in 1. front., plates, 29 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDD801 R74 W7+ OversizeView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Imperfect: front. wanting.
Plates by H. Adlard, T. A. Prior, M. J. Starling, E. Challis, W. Floyd, T. Turnbull, R. Sands, S. Lacey, J. Redaway, J. Sands, E. Benjamin, S. Fisher, A. Willmore, R. Brandard, F. W. Topham, E. Radclyffe, W. Radclyffe, J. Cousen, W. H. Capone, S. Bradshaw, E. Brandard, J. C. Bentley, J. H. Le Keux, E. Adlard, J. W. Archer, J. B. Allen, C. T. Dixon, and A. Le Petit; after W. L. Leitch, Major Irton, J. Tingle, J. Franklin, Wolfensberger, W. H. Bartlett, Colonel Cockburn, and T. Allom.
Illustrated title-pages, engraved.
Running title; The Rhine, Italy, and Greece.
Vol. 2 has title: Italy illustrated.
Text by G. N. Wright and L. S. Buckingham.
- Subject Terms:
- Engraving -- Specimens -- 1841-1842.Fisher, Son & Co. -- Publisher.Greece -- Description and travel.Italy -- Description and travel.Rhine River Valley -- Description and travel.Rhine River.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.