History and antiquities of the county of Norfolk .., 1781
- History and antiquities of the county of Norfolk ...
- Norwich, Printed by J. Crouse , for M. Booth, 1781.
- Physical Description:
- 10 v. 62 plates (part fold.) incl. ports., 2 fold. maps, 2 plans. 21 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA670 N6 H6Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA670 N6 H6Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- British Art Center has 2 copies. Copy 1 has the stamp of Quenby Hall. Copy 2, which consists of excerpts from vols. 2, 3, 6, and 7 bound in 1 volume, has the bookplate of John Gray.
Plates by S. Pyle, Page, Milton, J. Thompson, I. Royce, Willm. Ellis, J. Woodyer, B. Reading, and P. Fourdrinier; after M. J. Armstrong, Butcher, Milton, C. Pack, M. H. Repton, J. Sanders, Kinderly, Marcus Armstrong, R. Baldwin, F. Martin, J. Barber, Dodd, Wale, and T. Malton.
"Originally published in weekly numbers."--Upcott.
- v. 1. Blofield, Brothercross and Clackclose.--v. 2. Clavering, Depwade, Diss, and Earsham.--v. 3. North Erpingham, South Erpingham, and Eynsford.--v. 4. East Flegg, West Flegg, and Forehoe.--v. 5. Freebridge Lynn, Freebridge Marshland, and Gallow.--v. 6. North Greenhoe, South Greenhoe, Grimshoe, and Guiltcross.--v. 7. Happing, Henstead, Holt, Humbleyard, and Loddon.--v. 8. Launditch, Mitford, and Shropham.--v. 9. Smithdon, Taverham, Tunstead, Walsham, and Wayland.--v. 10. Norwich.
- Subject Terms:
- Booth, M. -- Publisher.Crouse, J. -- Printer.Engraving -- Specimens -- 1781.Gray, John -- Bookplate.Norfolk (England) -- Description and travel.Norfolk (England) -- History.Quenby Hall -- Stamp.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.