IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
History and antiquities of the county of Norfolk .., 1781
History and antiquities of the county of Norfolk ...
- Norwich, Printed by J. Crouse , for M. Booth, 1781.
- Physical Description:
- 10 v. 62 plates (part fold.) incl. ports., 2 fold. maps, 2 plans. 21 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA670 N6 H6 Copy 1View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA670 N6 H6 Copy 2View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- British Art Center has 2 copies. Copy 1 has the stamp of Quenby Hall. Copy 2, which consists of excerpts from vols. 2, 3, 6, and 7 bound in 1 volume, has the bookplate of John Gray.
Plates by S. Pyle, Page, Milton, J. Thompson, I. Royce, Willm. Ellis, J. Woodyer, B. Reading, and P. Fourdrinier; after M. J. Armstrong, Butcher, Milton, C. Pack, M. H. Repton, J. Sanders, Kinderly, Marcus Armstrong, R. Baldwin, F. Martin, J. Barber, Dodd, Wale, and T. Malton.
"Originally published in weekly numbers."--Upcott.
- Subject Terms:
- Booth, M. -- Publisher.Crouse, J. -- Printer.Engraving -- Specimens -- 1781.Gray, John -- Bookplate.Norfolk (England) -- Description and travel.Norfolk (England) -- History.Quenby Hall -- Stamp.
- v. 1. Blofield, Brothercross and Clackclose.--v. 2. Clavering, Depwade, Diss, and Earsham.--v. 3. North Erpingham, South Erpingham, and Eynsford.--v. 4. East Flegg, West Flegg, and Forehoe.--v. 5. Freebridge Lynn, Freebridge Marshland, and Gallow.--v. 6. North Greenhoe, South Greenhoe, Grimshoe, and Guiltcross.--v. 7. Happing, Henstead, Holt, Humbleyard, and Loddon.--v. 8. Launditch, Mitford, and Shropham.--v. 9. Smithdon, Taverham, Tunstead, Walsham, and Wayland.--v. 10. Norwich.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.