Lessons on art. By J. D. Harding ...
- Second edition.
- London, Day and Son, David Bogue, Winsor and Newton 
- Physical Description:
- ix, 155 p. ill., 48 plates, diagrs. 29 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNC710 .H32 1854+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Printed by Henry Vizetelly.
Some plates signed J. D. H.
Advertisements:  p. at end.
Abbey, J.R. Life in England in aquatint and lithography, 1770-1860, 136
BAC: Abbey copy.
- Subject Terms:
- Bogue, David -- Publisher.Day & Son -- Publisher.Drawing -- Study and teaching.Vizetelly, Henry, 1820-1894 -- Printer.Winsor & Newton -- Publisher.
- Wood engravings -- 1854.
Lithographs -- 1854.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.