IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Burgess, Henry William, approximately 1792-1844, Studies of trees,, 1828
Studies of trees, by H. W. Burgess, author of the Eidodendron.
- London, Published by Dickinson, and by the author, 1828.
- Physical Description:
- 1 p., 10 plates, 1 leaf 29 x 39 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio A S6View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- Text printed by D. Jaques; plates printed by C. Hullmandel.
- Subject Terms:
- Burgess, H. W. -- Publisher.Dickinson, -- Publisher.Drawing books -- Specimens.Hullmandel, C. -- Printer.Jaques, D. -- Printer.Lithography -- Specimens -- 1828.Trees -- Pictorial works.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.