Report from the Select Committee on Arts and their connexion with manufactures; with the minutes of evidence, appendix and index.
- London, Ordered, by the House of Commons, to be printed, 1836.
- Physical Description:
- xvi, 140, , 204, 47 p. plates (part fold.) col. plans (part fold.) 34 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNK928 G7+ OversizeAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Plans after William Wilkins.
Plates and plans lithographed by J. Basire, Day & Haghe, and Standidge & Lemon and printed by James & Luke G. Hansard & Sons.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' Society -- Bookplate.Basire, J. -- Printer.Day & Haghe -- Printer.Decorative arts -- Great Britain.Hansard (James & Luke G.) & Sons -- Printer.House of Commons -- Publisher.Lithography -- Specimens -- 1836.Standidge & Lemon -- Printer.
- Chromolithographs -- 1836.
YCBA Collections Search
Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons. Select Committee on Arts, Report from the Select Committee on Arts and their connexion with manufactures;, 1836
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.