Armengaud, aîné (Jacques-Eugène), 1810-1891, The practical draughtsman's book of industrial design, 1853
- The practical draughtsman's book of industrial design: forming a complete course of mechanical, engineering, and architectural drawing. Translated from the French of m. Armengaud, ainé ... and mm. Armengaud, jeune, and Amouroux ... Rewritten and arranged, with additional matter and plates, selections from and examples of the most useful and generally employed mechanism of the day. By William Johnson ...
- Alternate Title(s):
- Nouveau cours raisonnʹe de dessin industriel appliquʹe principalement à la mʹecanique et à l'architecture. English
- London, Longman, Brown, Green, and Longmans, 1853.
- Physical Description:
- ix, , -196 p. ill., plates (part double, part fold., part col.) tables. 29 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsT353 .A72+ OversizeAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Plates and illustrations by Williams, J. Petitcolin, Dulos, H. Adlard, and G. Aikman; after Armengaud & Amouroux.
Plates printed by MacKay & Kirkwood and R. Day.
- Subject Terms:
- Day, R. -- Printer.Longman, Brown, Green, and Longmans -- Publisher.MacKay & Kirkwood -- Printer.Mechanical drawing.Welch, John -- Autograph.
- Aquatints -- Hand-colored -- 1853.
Wood engravings -- 1853.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.