Topographical and statistical description of the county of Devon ... By G. A. Cooke, esq. Illustrated with a map of the county.
- London, Printed, by assignment from the executors of the late C. Cooke for Sherwood, Neely, and Jones [ca. 1817]
- Physical Description:
- 144 p. front. (map) ill., tables. 15 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA670 D5 C6Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Published ca. 1817. Charles Cooke, bookseller, is listed in London directories no later than 1817, according to Maxted, The London book trade.
Bibliography p. 140-142.
Printed by Barnard and Farley.
- Subject Terms:
- Barnard and Farley -- Printer.Cooke, C. -- Publisher.Devon (England) -- Description and travel.Devon (England) -- Statistics.Sherwood, Neely, and Jones -- Publisher.
- Wood engravings -- ca. 1817.
Engravings -- ca. 1817.
YCBA Collections Search
Cooke, George Alexander, Topographical and statistical description of the county of Devon .., [ca. 1817]
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.